INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE ACT,1947-FREE MOCK TEST
All questions in this mock test is from Industrial Dispute Act,1947 this free mock test will help you to understand question pattern from Industrial Dispute Act,1947 and it will helpful for current exams like NFL MT HR,IREL GT HR,Cochin ET HR,IBPS SO HR/Personnel and SJVN Field Officer HR.Below are given questions and answers only,for explanations you can click on TAKE LIVE TEST but ensure to login before take test to see the explanations.
1.Match the following:
1)In relation to any industrial dispute concerning any industry carried on by or under the authority of the Central Government
2) Includes an umpire
3) The average of the wages payable to a workman
4) An interim or a final determination of any industrial dispute or of any question relating thereto by any Labour Court
5)A banking company as defined in Section 5 of the 5Banking Companies Act, 1949 (10 of 1949), having branches or other establishments in more than one State,
6) A Board of Conciliation constituted under this Act
a) 1 - a, 2 - b 3 - c, 4 - d,5-e,6-f
b) 1 -d , 2 -e , 3 - a, 4 - b,5-c,6-f
c) 1 - e, 2 - d, 3 - a, 4 - b,5-c,6-f
d) 1 - a, 2 - c, 3 - d, 4 - e,5-b,6-f
2.Works Committee defines by which section under Industrial Dispute Act?
3. The term" Courts of Enquiry" is defined in which section of Industrial Dispute Act?
4. Which section defines "Filling of vacancies" under Industrial Dispute Act?
5.Duties of Labour Courts, Tribunals and National Tribunals defines in which section under Industrial Dispute Act?