STANDING ORDERS ACT,1946-FREE MOCK TEST
All questions in this mock test is from Standing Orders Act,1946 this free mock test will help you to understand question pattern from Standing Orders Act,1946 and it will helpful for current exams like NFL MT HR,IREL GT HR,Cochin ET HR,IBPS SO HR/Personnel and SJVN Field Officer HR.Below are given questions and answers only,for explanations you can click on TAKE LIVE TEST but ensure to login before take test to see the explanations.
1.What is the objective of Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act ?
a)To provide regular standing orders for workers, factories, and working relationship
b)To regulate the conditions of employment, grievances, misconduct etc.
c) To minimise exploitation of the workers
d) All of above
2.Match the following:
1)Prescribed by rules made by the appropriate Government in this Act.
2) The owner of an industrial establishment to which this Act for the time being applies,includes in a factory orin any industrial establishment.
3) An authority appointed by the appropriate Government by notification in the Official Gazette to exercise in such area as may be specified in the notification the
functions of an appellate authority
4) A Labour Commissioner or a Regional Labour Commissioner, and includes any other officer appointed by the appropriate Government, by notification in the
Official Gazette, to perform all or any of the functions of a Officer.
5) The Government in respect of establishments under the control of Central Government or a Railway Administration or in a major port, mine or oil field.
a) 1 - c, 2 - a, 3 - d, 4 - b,5-e
b) 1 -d , 2 -e , 3 - a, 4 - b,5-c
c) 1 - e, 2 - d, 3 - a, 4 - b,5-c
d) 1 - a, 2 - c, 3 - d, 4 - e,5-b
3.What is the time frame in which the employer shall submit five copies of the draft standing orders proposed by him for adoption in his industrial establishment?
a) 1 month from the date on which standing orders act becomes applicable
b)12 months from the date on which standing orders act becomes applicable
c)18 months from the date on which standing orders act becomes applicable
d) 6 months from the date on which standing orders act becomes applicable
4. Section 4 of standing orders deals with_______?
b)Conditions for certification of standing orders
c)Register of standing orders
d)Posting of standing orders
5. As per sub - section 3 of section 5 the standing orders shall come into operation on the expiry of ______ days from the date on which authenticated copies are sent.
d) 5 daysAns:A